One of the most popular games at any casino, roulette is available to play anywhere you are, thanks to Microgaming’s American Roulette. Set your chips out, spin the wheel and win with this fun game.
The US version of the popular casino game, online!
Game Type: Casino Game
Payout: 94% - 95%
Available on Mobile: ×
Available on Desktop: ✔︎
UK Compliant: ✔︎
Why You Should Play American Roulette
This is a truly neat and exciting way to play American Roulette. The table looks sharp, the wheel animates beautifully and the assured voice of the dealer puts you right there, on a stool, in the heat of the action.
How to Play
This is the American version of the game, featuring a double zero as well as the single zero, unlike its European counterpart. However, everything else is how you would expect it.
First up, set your stake and place your bets before hitting Spin to kick off the action. Here are the bets you can place:
- Straight-up bet – Simply wager on the ball landing on one specific number. Place your chip on that figure. Pays 35 times your stake.
- Split bet – Place your chip on the line between two numbers and win if it lands on either. Pays 17 times your stake.
- Street bet – Place your chip on the outside line of any group of three numbers and win if it lands on any of them. Pays 11 times your stake.
- Square bet – Place the chip at the point where four numbers meet and win if the ball lands on any of them. Pays eight times your stake.
- Five-number line bet – Place the chip where the 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3 meet, winning if the ball lands on one of them. Pays six times your stake.
- Line bet – Place the chip on the line above the Dozen bet, where two rows of numbers meet and win if the ball lands on any of the six of them. Pays five times your stake.
- Column bet – Place the chip at the bottom of one of the three columns of numbers, winning if the ball lands on any of them. Pays double your stake.
- Dozen bet – Place the chip in one of the boxes marked 1st 12, 2nd 12 or 3rd 12 and win if the ball lands on a number within that dozen. Pays double your stake.
- Even-money bet – Bet on 18 numbers, which could be odd/even, black/red or 1-18/19-36. The prize is the same value as your stake.