Dolphin’s Roulette offers the traditional fun of staking on the wheel, in the decidedly unconventional surroundings of the ocean bed. Live dealers run the game in front of the bright blue hue of the sea, as fish and seahorses drift by.
Head beneath the waves for live roulette with a watery twist
Game Type: Casino Game
Available on Mobile: ×
Available on Desktop: ✔︎
UK Compliant: ✔︎
Why You Should Play Dolphin’s Roulette
This is a fun spin on the roulette theme, allowing you to interact with a real-life dealer and even make side bets on a single-reel version of the online slot, Dolphin’s Pearl.
It looks like no other game on the market and fuses the worlds of roulette and slots into a neat package for your entertainment.
How to Play
On the Dolphin’s Pearl side bet, you can win up to an 80x payout by wagering on a single icon landing on the payline. The dolphin provides the biggest prize and you can try your hand whilst the roulette is going on in the background.
The roulette on offer is the European variant, with a single 0. First up, set your stake and place your bets before kicking off the action. Here are the bets you can place:
- Straight-up bet – Simply wager on the ball landing on one specific number. Place your chip on that figure. Pays 35 times your stake.
- Split bet – Place your chip on the line between two numbers and win if it lands on either. Pays 17 times your stake.
- Street bet – Place your chip on the outside line of any group of three numbers and win if it lands on any of them. Pays 11 times your stake.
- Square bet – Place the chip at the point where four numbers meet and win if the ball lands on any of them. Pays eight times your stake.
- Five-number line bet – Place the chip where the 0, 1, 2 and 3 meet, winning if the ball lands on one of them. Pays six times your stake.
- Line bet – Place the chip on the line above the Dozen bet, where two rows of numbers meet and win if the ball lands on any of the six of them. Pays five times your stake.
- Column bet – Place the chip at the bottom of one of the three columns of numbers, winning if the ball lands on any of them. Pays double your stake.
- Dozen bet – Place the chip in one of the boxes marked 1st 12, 2nd 12 or 3rd 12 and win if the ball lands on a number within that dozen. Pays double your stake.
- Even-money bet – Bet on 18 numbers, which could be odd/even, black/red or 1-18/19-36. The prize is the same value as your stake.