Live Automatic Roulette
If you enjoy roulette that’s plain, simple and down to earth, Automatic Roulette is the game for you. Join fellow players as you place your bets, before the spin of the wheel decides your collective fate. Will you have what it takes to clean up on this NetEnt casino classic?
Live Automatic Roulette
Enjoy a real casino classic
Game Type: Casino Game
Available on Mobile: ×
Available on Desktop: ✔︎
UK Compliant: ✔︎
Why You Should Play Live Automatic Roulette
There is no doubting that roulette is one of the most iconic casino games around, so why complicate your betting experience with needless bonus features and unnecessary animation? Instead, sit back and enjoy the spin of the wheel and the soothing tones of the croupier as you seek some sweet wins.
How to Play
French for little wheel, roulette is one of the most popular casino games and is very easy to play. You are presented with a table featuring the numbers 0 to 36, each of which is coloured black, red or in the case of 0, green; these colours correspond to the different number on the roulette wheel. You can indicate your bet by placing your chips on your chosen numbers.
The dealer will spin the roulette wheel and release the ball, after which time ‘no more bets’ will be called. Once the ball has landed, the dealer will declare that number the winner and successful wagers will be paid.
There are additional betting options on the table:
- 1st 12 – You win if the ball lands on any number between 1 and 12.
- 2nd 12 – You win if the ball lands on any number between 13 and 24.
- 3rd 12 – You win if the ball lands on any number between 25 and 36.
- 1 to 18 – You win if the ball lands on any number between 1 and 18.
- 19 – 36 - You win if the ball lands on any number between 19 and 36.
- Even – You win if the ball lands on any even number.
- Odd – You win if the ball lands on any odd number.
- Red – You win if the ball lands on any red number.
- Black - You win if the ball lands on any black number.
- 2 to 1 (1) - You win if the ball lands on any number along the top row of the table.
- 2 to 1 (2) - You win if the ball lands on any number along the middle row of the table.
- 2 to 1 (3) - You win if the ball lands on any number along the bottom row of the table.
Playing the Game
Playing Live Automatic Roulette is simple. Once you have taken your seat, you will be invited to place your bets. Select the size of your wagers by using the on-screen chips, ranging from 1 to 500. Once you are satisfied, tap the appropriate section on the table and wait for the spin to conclude. The croupier will bring the round to an end by announcing the winning number.
If the chatter of the croupier isn’t enough to keep you entertained, you can interact with other players at the table using the chat feature.