Live Dealer Roulette
Take a seat, place your bets and prey that Lady Luck is on your side as you play Live Dealer Roulette. This NetEnt production offers you the chance to test your skills on the wheel while interacting with a live dealer. Will your bets pay off?
Live Dealer Roulette
Take your seat for a round of Live Dealer Roulette
Game Type: Casino Game
Available on Mobile: ×
Available on Desktop: ✔︎
UK Compliant: ✔︎
Why You Should Live Dealer Roulette
Roulette is one of the most popular games on the casino floor, and now you can experience all the thrills of playing in front of a live dealer from the comfort of your own home. Settle yourself at the table, select your wager and play on a game that offers crystal-clear graphics and authentic sounds that will have you feeling as if you’re right there on the casino floor.
How to Play
A staple of any casino floor, roulette is simple to play and can be lots of fun. At the table, you are presented with the numbers 0 to 36, each of which is coloured black, red or in the case of 0, green; these colours correspond to the different numbers on the roulette wheel. You can indicate a bet by placing your chip/s a specific number or numbers.
There are also a range of other betting options around the table, each of which offers different odds:
- 1st 12 – You win if the ball lands on any number between 1 and 12.
- 2nd 12 – You win if the ball lands on any number between 13 and 24.
- 3rd 12 – You win if the ball lands on any number between 25 and 36.
- 1 to 18 – You win if the ball lands on any number between 1 and 18.
- 19 – 36 - You win if the ball lands on any number between 19 and 36.
- Even – You win if the ball lands on any even number.
- Odd – You win if the ball lands on any odd number.
- Red – You win if the ball lands on any red number.
- Black - You win if the ball lands on any black number.
- 2 to 1 (1) - You win if the ball lands on any number along the top row of the table.
- 2 to 1 (2) - You win if the ball lands on any number along the middle row of the table.
- 2 to 1 (3) - You win if the ball lands on any number along the bottom row of the table.
Once your bet has been place (you can bet on multiple outcomes), the dealer will spin the roulette wheel and release the ball, after which time no more bets will be accepted.
Once the ball has landed and can no longer move, the winning number and colour are announced and all successful wagers paid.
Playing the Game
Begin by selecting the size of your bet using the on-screen chips, before tapping the numbers or betting options you wish to play. ‘No more bets’ is called and the final result is announced by the croupier once the ball has come to a complete stop, after which time all winning bets are paid out.
If you’re looking for a little interaction while the wheel is turning, why not use the Chat Feature located on the left-hand side of the screen to strike up a conversation with the croupier?